Sponsor me on Patreon to support more content like this. The more sponsors I get, the more time I can justify writing these posts. Appreciate it.
Welcome to my guide to writing microservices in Golang. This will be a multi-part series, consisting of 10 core articles, covering everything from frameworks, to CI tools, to databases.
The core technologies used throughout this series are:
- Github Actions
- Micro (microservice framework for Go)
- Google Cloud
Note: the following parts are currently being updated
4. Part four - Authenticaton with JWT
5. Part five - Event Brokering with Micro
6. Part six - Web clients with React
7. Part seven - Infrastructure as Code with Terraform
8. Part eight - Kubernetes and the Cloud
9. Part nine - Deployments with Github Actions
10. Part ten - Summary
More parts to follow soon. Including: testing, none Go services, auto-scaling, and more in the pipeline.
If you are finding this series useful, and you use an ad-blocker (who can blame you). Please consider chucking me a couple of quid for my time and effort. Cheers! https://monzo.me/ewanvalentine